Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekly Goals #4

Operation Skinny Jeans

Last Week:

  1. If we have nice weather, we are going outside for loooong walks!  I will not miss another opportunity when it is nice out, because who knows when that will happen again.  Success!  We went for some good walks and, since I've been at the cabin, I've done 3 days of C25K!!!
  2. Back to the no snacking thing.  Feel like snacking?  Do something productive with that time and get things done!  Failed, failed, failed...  I have zero self control at the cabin and snacked way worse than at home.
  3. Plan some healthy meals for this week.  Sometimes we just go with whatever I come up with and whatever needs to be eaten, but maybe I'll try a recipe out of one of my million WW cookbooks.  I'll be honest, I didn't even remember I set this goal!  Oops!
This Week:

1: Continue C25K.  Figure out a way to find a time and place, and maneuver our non-jogging double stroller.

2. Get a group of ladies together and host a work out at least one day a week. 

3. No chocolate or unhealthy snacks.  Zero.  At least until the weekend.

6 comments:

  1. #3 is always a goal for me too! I'm on WW and have found that I prefer to indulge in my points during mealtime (breakfast, lunch dinner), so I save my snacking points by picking healthy options. Veggies and tzatziki is definitely one of my faves! I also go for string cheese, or apples with Better'n Peanut Butter a lot. At first I definitely missed my standby less-healthy options, but now I don't really miss them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for those tips - so helpful! Not snacking is tough and I know I'd be more successful to just plan some healthy ones a certain times to fight that snack attack later, but I'm not that on top of it yet it seems...

      Delete
  2. Have you remodelled your blog? Looks good :)
    Great idea for a Ladies work out party. Sounds fun. Good luck with the no chocolate or unhealthy snacks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I'm already not doing well with that! But I did update my blog a bit and am getting a group of girls together - thank you!

      Delete
  3. Great job on doing C25K! As far as the snacks, what about some healthy snacks! Think fruit, that way your getting to snack, and it's not too unhealthy. That's what I do. Esp, since I'm a student. When I study I pretty much feel like I have to shovel snacks in. It used to be... well... anything you could imagine unhealthy. Now I nom on blueberries and grapes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I try to plan those healthier snack, but lately I've been like a mad woman with the binging on chips or chocolate - not good!

      Delete

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!