Monday, April 1, 2013

I could really use some friends around here

Friend Makin' Mondays 

I haven't done this before but I could really use some friends and support on here.

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. 

Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

 Childhood Flashbacks

 1. Did you have a set bedtime as a child? If so, what was it? I know I did but I can't remember what it was - probably around 8:00

 2. Were you taught to be a member of the “Clean Plate Club?” Did it have affect your eating habits as an adult? I think I must have been... I can't remember it being enforced, but I know I have a difficult time throwing food away now.

3. Share one thing that you were not allowed to do as a child. I was not allowed to talk back AT ALL! There would be hell to pay.

4. What is the cheapest gas price you can remember? I don't remember exactly but I do remember it being under a dollar.

5. What was your favorite thing on the playground? I loved the swings but in elementary school, the thing to do was four square! I also liked the random bars they would have - I remember thinking I was hot stuff because I was in gymnastics and could spin around those

 6. Share one thing that your parents always made you do that you didn’t like doing. I hated swim lessons! I remember hiding in my closet so I wouldn't have to go. I also hated taking tiny fluoride pills each morning (seriously the size of bc pills) and I used to throw them in the back of the closet when I got my shoes. I had a thing with closets! :)

 7. Do you remember your first kiss? If so, share the details! Yep - I was at the roller rink - it was gross! :)

 8. Did you prefer to play inside or outside? I was always outside! All the neighbors played ball a lot - we were ever inside.

 9. What was your favorite TV show growing up? Saved by the Bell was always the best! Boy Meets World was another one.

 10. Share one awesome childhood memory. Most of my childhood memories are from the cabin - particularly the Fourth of July and the boat parade on our lake.

 Bonus: Share a picture of yourself as a child.
Here are the only childhood pictures I have here at the cabin.  Check out the Cabbage Patch Kid - her name was Franny Janice - gotta love those names!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!