Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekly Goals 2

Last week's goal were accomplished for the most part.  Except for this weekend, I did manage to include a fruit and vegetable with every lunch.  I did increase my water but I would like to get more in.  I also made the most of the bad weather and got my exercise inside with my little guy.

Operation Skinny Jeans
My biggest downfall this week was snacking!  Here are the goals for this week:

  1. Continue to increase water intake.
  2. Cut out the bad snacking!!!!  I'm almost afraid to say this one because I already feel like I will fail.  I need to hold myself accountable.  No more chips and chocolate - I need to be more responsible with including healthy snacks so I don't resort to junk.
  3. Focus on goal #2 and hopefully see this reflected in the Friday numbers!

5 comments:

  1. I was trying to reply to you, but you don't have an email linked up with your blog...hint hint. :) I go by my initials with my friends. They all call me LT and even my boss calls me LT. I think that would be just fine for you, too. Something is better than nothing. If my blog wasn't connected to my Google+ account, it would just say Laurie of Lulu and Daisy. So remember that before you sign up for Google+ and try to link them. That irritated me, but I got over it. I am who I am. Let me know if you have any more questions.
    Laurie
    Lulu and Daisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm still figuring all this out, but I' really enjoying it. Thank you so much for the help!

      Delete
  2. Those are great goals! I have seen some really fun ways to increase your water in a proportionate way on pinterest! (I love pinterest!)

    I think it's a good plan to focus on snacking better. It's almost shocking how many empty calories we consume during snacks. You will feel fuller by snacking better, I promise!

    Jess

    Operation Skinny Jeans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's perfect because I just started following you on Pinterest!

      Delete

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!