Sunday, April 7, 2013

FMM - television and movies

I'm so excited to take part in Friend Making Mondays again.  I really could use some support on this journey!




If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
TV, Movies and Me
1. If you could be a recurring star on a show that is currently on TV, which show would you choose?  Is it strange that I would choose Duck Dynasty?  It's on right now and they crack me up!  I guess since it's a "reality" show I would have to move in down the street and learn to make duck calls or something.

2. Name the movie that you are most embarrassed to admit that you love. I could watch The Wedding Planner over and over, along with Heartbreakers.  I used to watch them pretty often but can't convince my husband to ever watch them with me.
3. Name one show that you’ve never seen and would love to watch.  I really think I would love Downton Abbey.  I'm a Jane Austen freak and I think it would be right up my alley if I had time to watch something besides Sprout before 10pm.
4. Do you ever go to movies alone?  I have never gone to a movie alone.  I wouldn't even think to go alone - movies just seem like a social thing to me.
5. If you could only watch one TV show for the next year, which show would you choose and why?  Hmmm... Are we talking current shows or past shows over and over...?  I think I could go back in time and only watch Boy Meets World.  As for current show, I'm not really hooked on any.
6. If you could star in one reality show, which one would it be and why? Oops! I already mentioned this one.  Maybe my second choice would be Swamp People and I'd hang out with Troy for a day.
7. If someone rented a billboard for you, what would it say?  It would show a picture of my kiddos next to a picture of me from 3 years ago and say, "do it for us, Mom."
8. Who is the most famous person with whom you have been in the same room?  It wasn't a room, but while I was working at the Coolship in Tomorrowland, John Stamos and Rebecca Romijn walked up to order.  We only sold soda and bottled water but our CO2 was out.  As John ordered a Sprite the girl I was working with obnoxiously yelled, "we don't have no soda all we have is water!"  John seemed a little ticked, Rebecca was super nice and got two waters, and I was mortified.  When they left, I told the girl who she just yelled at and she started texting her friends.  :/
9. If you were chosen to be a contestant on a TV game show, which show would you want to be on?   The Price is Right!  It would be better with Bob Barker though.

10. If there was a movie being made about you, which actor would you choose to play you? I'd love it to be Reece Witherspoon or Sandra Bullock (although she looks nothing like me) but they're both pretty wholesome and funny.
Alright!  Let me know what you think. Am I the only Duck Dynasty lover?

4 comments:

  1. You should definitely find the time to watch Downton Abbey. It's so good. I honestly didn't even know that Duck Dynasty was a real thing. I thought it was some kind of meme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You SHOULD watch Downton Abbey! You can watch Season 1 (and maybe 2 now) on Netflix streaming. So good. Love it.

    I have a friend who is obsessed with Duck Dynasty, too. I have never seen it...

    Stopping by from FMM. http://momma-losing-it.blogspot.com/2013/04/fmm-tv-movies.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gone to movies alone, usually during funemployment! It's nice sitting in an empty theater at noon, and I don't have to share my snacks. Also because it's too embarrassing to ask someone to see Breaking Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it funny that I never would have considered it? I think it would be a nice and relaxing me-time

      Delete

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!