Monday, April 15, 2013

Really late to the show - FMM


I'm so late with this, but the questions were fun and I couldn't resist.

Guess what?  No chips or chocolate today!!  Not that I wasn't tempted but I didn't give in!  We had an ants on a log snack instead and check out this delicious dinner!  Mmm!  Did I mention 30 minutes of cardio as well?  Oh yeah.



If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. (By the way, this lady has an awesome giveaway right now!  check it out!) Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Twenty Questions
1. Share something that you enjoy doing when you’re alone.  If I was ever alone I would love to do some crafty things - maybe someday...
2. What do you plan to eat next? Nothing until breakfast!
3. When did you first travel on a plane?  Where did you go? I know I was a baby when we traveled to CA.  I guess I cried the whole time until they had some super scary turbulence and then I was silent.
4. Do you currently have a crush on someone?  If so, share a few of the reasons why.  I guess my husband?... He's alright ;)
5. List one thing that disgusts you that probably wouldn’t bother someone else.  Lint
6. If you could buy a new car tomorrow (and money was no object) what would you buy? Right now I want a nice big car to fit the whole fan a little better - I'd like an Escalade or Arcadia I think
7. Who was the first person who broke your heart? Maybe Jon - the high school bf
8. If you could spend the night with a celebrity tonight, who would it be? I've seen a lot of Channing Tatum movies lately, so I'm going to go with him - shhh don't tell my husband!

9. Are you a morning person or a night person? I used to be a total night owl, but since the kids I've been more of a morning person.  I still stay up until midnight, so I'm both and a no-sleep person.
10. What’s your favorite board game? Scrabble
11. Can you play an instrument? If so, what do you play?  I tried to play the violin when I was younger and the guitar when I was older - neither really worked out...
12. What is the last thing you ate?  Dinner - chicken and cucumber salad




13. Do you wear a watch?  All the time!  I sleep with it and go a little crazy when I don't wear one.
14. Do you go to church? I'm a holiday church-goer.  We just went last week for my little one's baptism too.
15. Do you ever wish on stars? Not in a long time.
16.  Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Yep, I think twice.
17. What is the last thing you purchased? Twelve burritos for hubby.  I went a little coupon crazy.
18. How big is your bed? King, and we could use bigger with the way my husband sleeps and the kiddos who like to wiggle in.
19. What size shoe do you wear? I was always an 8, bit since pregnancy I think I'm closer to a 9
20. What are you looking forward to most in the coming week? Nothing especially - no plans or events this week... maybe a good number on the scale?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!