Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Baby Boot Camp

Whew!

Yuck!  What is this white stuff doing back after it was just about gone?  I pray that the rumor if 12 inches is just someone's cruel joke!  Don't get me wrong, I'm more than ready for snow come September and the more the better for snowmobiling, but it can be gone by March!  We certainly don't need a snowstorm in mid-April!





The kiddos and I are staying in, but we just got one heck of a workout in!

Thirty-five minutes of:

  • Sprinting down the hallway
  • Sprinting down the hallway holding 2YO or the baby
  • Crawling
  • Army crawling
  • Bear crawl
  • Crab walking
  • Galloping
  • Horsey rides
  • Jumping jacks
  • Moving along with Grover who happened to be doing a song/dance with shaking, turning, jumping
  • We finished it off with a kids fit yoga video On Demand
Constant movement for 35 minutes and I broke a sweat!  The yoga video really inspired me.  It got to the heart of why I am doing this, how I want to live, and how I want my kids to feel.  

Here's my new mantra:
I am joyful, I am playful, I am happy!

This is exactly how I want my kids (and myself) to live!  I want them to play and have fun, and I want them to remember me as a playful mom.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!