Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Eye on the prize - even when I can't keep my eyes open!

So tired...

For some reason, my little one hasn't been sleeping too well at night.  I am exhausted!

I felt pretty good through the day.  2YO and I played and ran around the house a bit this morning.  We had oatmeal for breakfast and I had a good lunch of half of my wrap from yesterday with a nice big helping of Soycutash.



What a yummy and colorful lunch!

It snowed all last night and the ground was covered again this morning, but it began to melt quickly and we had some beautiful sun this afternoon. As promised in my weekly goals, we got out there while we could! I pushed that stroller over slushy patches of snow for nearly 3 hours and, I guessing, roughly four miles.

After that wonderful exercise, I was so tired. Not too tired physically from walking, but all that lack of sleep was catching up to me. I went into zombie-mode and heading to the pantry... "No! Don't do it!" you're saying? I did. Luckily I was so tired I slowly ate some Pringles and Hubby returned home. That snapped me out of it and I started dinner. We had intended on having some leftovers, but ended up making ourselves such big salads we never got to it. Zombie Me sat in a daze on the couch and decided to break into the infamous Reece's...

Ok, ok, snacking aside, today was still a good day. Lots of activity, decent meals, and I am committed to no nighttime snacking tonight! I may have had some weak points, but thank goodness I didn't go overboard!

1 comment:

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!