Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Just took a weekend to gain half back!

I'm taking this with a grain of salt, but the scale is up 5lbs!  Disgusting!

To not be so hard on myself I have to say that I weighed myself after a big dinner of pasta with chicken and avocado "cream" sauce. Yum!



I usually weigh-in early morning before eating.  I also had some heavy sweats on instead of light pjs. I know this isn't a super accurate measure, but I had to check the damage.

That being said, there are no excuses for how I ate over Easter...

I'm not sure when I will finally understand that it is worth so much more to me to be healthy and confident than it informed to have seconds or some chocolate...

Tomorrow is another day!

2 comments:

  1. Probably just water retention. I find that I'm usually 3-4 lbs heavier Monday mornings, but it's gone by Tuesday. Of course, I'm just losing anything, just staying at the same base weight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily it it ended up going down by weigh-in but it doesn't change that I ate like I had no goal to attain -actually I ate like I was looking to add some lbs! :)

      Delete

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!