Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekly goals 3

Operation Skinny Jeans

Last week's goals were accomplished!  I felt so good about it!  I'm not sure why I let it slip so much this weekend, but I am back on track!

Goals for the week:
  1. If we have nice weather, we are going outside for loooong walks!  I will not miss another opportunity when it is nice out, because who knows when that will happen again.
  2. Back to the no snacking thing.  Feel like snacking?  Do something productive with that time and get things done!  
  3. Plan some healthy meals for this week.  Sometimes we just go with whatever I come up with and whatever needs to be eaten, but maybe I'll try a recipe out of one of my million WW cookbooks



4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Jess's link-up. I love your plan of using snack time to be productive. I always feel like there aren't enough hours in the day, so the next time I feel a midnight snacking crave coming on, I'll just think of all things I've been meaning to get done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's funny how I feel like I have less time and more to so now that I stay home. It helps stop the vegging on the couch when I actually do have a few minutes to myself, though!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on rocking your goals! And this week's goals are great!

    I can not wait to get outside again! It is snowing like crazy here!

    Jess
    Operation Skinny Jeans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are going stir crazy! I can't believe how much it's snowing - enough already!

      Delete

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!