Thursday, May 30, 2013

I'm out of control!

I feel like My head is spinning and I'm just waiting for things to slow down again!

We're having a garage sale this weekend, so we've been busy!  I hate all the planning leading up to a sale, but love the cash that comes after!  I literally keep envisioning dollar bills each time my stress gets to me. :)

Set-up started early this morning and I skipped out for an hour to take 2YO to gymnastics.  I spent the rest of the day, until 5:30 pm, on my feet.  I was so tired!  My food consisted of two meals of sloppy joes (at least one was on a sandwich thin?), half a waffle, and cauliflower salad.  Hubby came home with a McFlurry for me, which was greatly appreciated but I suppose I should have given it back.  But I didn't!

I need review why I started this blog and the great "plan" I had.  If I didn't let myself slowly chip away at that plan, I would be doing pretty good right now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!