Saturday, May 4, 2013

Enough is enough!

I got back on the wagon yesterday. I refrained from snacking and overeating and I've continued today.

I saw a one pound loss yesterday, which was comforting if not encouraging. At this size I should be seeing more, but I can hardly expect that with my eating this past week.

I'm getting that eating back on track. Especially important because the weather has been a bit of a setback with my activity.

The sun is shining now! I think I will convince the family to take a walk instead of running errands. Those can wait. We never know when we'll lose the precious sun!

Short post, but I'm out of here!

Here's a quick peek of my current project. I think I was jinxing us with keeping the winter wreath up so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!