Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Exactly why this was my goal!

Well, this post is for yesterday.  It's not that I didn't have plenty of time to write it last night, it's just that I couldn't write up my meals or my day while I was sitting and snacking on Hershey Kisses...

Wasn't that the whole reason I created that goal!?!  Grrr...

Well, here's how the rest of the day went:

We ran over to my parents early in the morning and I finished up this project for the kid's playhouse.



We had some banana bread for breakfast and I had a cauliflower salad for lunch. I should mention that 2YO had banana break, cornflakes, and two eggs! That kid can sure put away a huge breakfast!!



Here's a peek at dinner that was pretty tasty.




Then it all fell apart... I made my first mistake by bit brushing with 2YO, which usually keeps me from snacking. I also didn't post about my day, specifically because I new I was going to snack... I need to change my thinking and get back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!