Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Backyard Workout #2

What a fun night. We got together for a backyard workout and boy did I need it!

Hubby got me a some chocolates for Mother's Day and I worked my way through the whole thing by last night... Thank goodness he only got me the small box this time! I could curse him for the temptation, but I think the smaller box was my sign that he's trying. :)



I had some time without the kiddos today. I grabbed a quick Jimmy Dean DeLites bowl for breakfast, some leftover noodles with lost of broccoli for lunch, and a salad for dinner. Not too bad, really.

I did have to make up for a couple of nights of desserts, so tonight's workout was great. I had meant to change up our routine, but then thought it was only going to be two of us so I thought we'd just go through it again.

I'm not sure if I didn't push myself as hard or if It was just a bit easier than the last time. We got through it a bit faster and went a bit further on our running portions. What fun! I can't wait to change things up a bit for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!