Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekly goals and FMM

Operation Skinny Jeans

Last Week

  1. Get through all of Week 3 of C25K.  Almost - I would have finished week three today, but I ended up quitting early because I'm not feeling the greatest and messed my ankle up a little on Sat.  I still got out there and did some running!
  2. Keep up the healthy snacking, don't go backwards here!  I did great during the week, but the weekend was a bit of a disaster.
  3. Work out with the ladies Tuesday.  Did it!  We also have plans to do it again this week - so much fun!
This week
  1. Watch the snacking and portion sizes - model my plate after 2YOs.
  2. There is SO much to do this week before the garage sale - try to keep moving and productive!
  3. Stay on track during the weekend!



wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic! 
1. Do you use coupons?  On yes!  I double coupons for free stuff at Target, get free makeup at the Dollar Tree, and get some great deals checking Walmart Clearance items and coupons!  We don't have a decent grocery store that doubles coupons or I'd probably get even crazier.
2. How often do you weigh yourself?  Every Friday and probably about two other times during the week.
3. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?  Boy Meets World - I just saw pictures from the filming of Girl Meets World - exciting!
4. How often do you drink alcohol?  I manage about 1/2 a beer every two weeks or so!  :). So different than before I had kids!  We were kid-less Saturday night and I'm still feeling a little off from the drinks I had - it's just not for me anymore...
5. Have you ever met a celebrity or public figure that you really admire?  Not someone I really admire, but I did meet John Stamos - funny story!
6.  If you had to choose between only your cell phone or only your laptop all week which would you choose?  Definitely choose to have my cell phone.
7. What is your favorite brand of detergent?  I make my own
8. If there was a movie about your life, who would play the role? No idea...  It'd have to be someone who doesn't mind fluctuating weigh loss and weight gain for the role
9.  What book are you currently reading?  I wish I could read like I used to!  I did grab a lot of books on technology, money saving, and business - I really need to get into reading some of those!
10.  If you could spend one day on vacation anywhere in the world, which place would you choose? Only one day?  Maybe Ireland... If I could magically transport there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!