Friday, May 24, 2013

Lazy Lake Days Around the Corner

We are officially ready for summer!  Today was spent getting the dock into the water, having the boat delivered, getting the wave runner and lift ready, and getting excited for summer!

We also had a great fish fry to kick of Memorial Day weekend.  I am proud to say we didn't make nearly as much as usual and served it with a side of steamed broccoli.  This batch wasn't made with my dad's amazing secret recipe but it was still pretty great.

Besides the nighttime (small) cup of ice cream, I didn't do too bad on the sweets today.  I grabbed a bowl of cereal in the morning and didn't get to a lunch of leftover Chicken and Artichoke Casserole until late afternoon.  Add in a small snack of popcorn on the boat and that was my day in food.  Not too shabby for the cabin.

I almost forgot!  I completed Week 3 Day 3 of C25K - although my app is force closing just as I finish and thinks I'm still on Day 2.  But I did it!  :)  I was a little more tired today than yesterday, but I kept up with no cheating.  I'm a little nervous about week 4 - it seems like a big jump and a full 5 minutes of running seems like a TON to this girl!  It is supposed to rain but as long as the weather cooperates a bit, I'll be out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!