Monday, May 20, 2013

Not too bad, really

Besides being stuck inside most of the day, I think I did pretty well. I kept trying to get us outside, but each time the sun was out for a few minutes, it would follow with rain! It was so strange.

2YO and I grabbed some oatmeal for breakfast and split an orange (well, he had one and a half mandarin oranges to my half).

Lunch was a tired-momma-can't-come-up-with-anything kind of meal. I busted out a Hormel sandwich maker and made us some meatball sandwiches. Those things are pretty high in cals and fat, but I only used less than half of the container for the sandwich we split.  I also added a big pile of green beans - twice what is pictured, really.



I was fighting off some major junk cravings today. I had some of Hubby's chips as I filled his lunch, but I held back. Once 3:00 rolled around I broke down and grabbed some veggie chips for 2YO and myself. At least I put them in a small container.



I made a salad to go with some leftovers for dinner and let myself have four fun-sized Reece's Peanut Butter Cups.

Yeah, I gave in but in moderation... That's progress.

1 comment:

  1. I believe that moderation is always the key. Well done, you did a great job to not overindulge yourself.

    -Honeybee
    http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!