Thursday, May 9, 2013

Pain and regret!

Ugh... I feel so gross right now!

Today was not the best day for me. I was so excited about this week and then I totally let myself down...

Small bowl of oatmeal this morning, good. Running around with 2YO at gymnastics, good. That's seriously about where it ends...

Lunch was a quick and easy pick-up while we were out. 2YO was a bout to pass out and I shared 1/2 of each of my two wraps with him before he passed out. I grabbed a few multi-grain tortilla chips - also not a terrible amount.



When 2YO woke up I made him all that he would eat - PB&honey on a tortilla and I ate about 1/4 of it. Then I was filling Hubby's Doritos (I should really make home do it himself, I can't be trusted) and a segment on The Doctors about weight loss caught my attention and I absent-mindedly ate a few handfuls! Argh!

Here is my picture of dinner...







... Except that I ended up eating that AND 1/2 of 2YO's pork chop. Then I ate FOUR of these! No Bake Energy Bites. They're better than other treats I could have overdone it on, but still...



Now I feel sick and miserable! Gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!