Thursday, March 21, 2013

Tomorrow will be better

The good news is tomorrow I will be back home and back to my own routine.  The bad news... I'm having a lot of trouble sticking to my plan

I'm so happy to have the help with the kids.  However my plan to eat and play like 2YO is suffering because I have help feeding him and grandparents to play with him.

We'll do better tomorrow.  I'm also interested to see  how my weigh-in goes.  Down 6lbs, up 2?  That's my prediction...

Today:  2YO and I split a huge bowl of oatmeal.  Grandma made cookies and we couldn't resist and had one.  Lunch was an amazing stuffed green pepper with a lot of yummy leftover ingredients we had (I'll write about it here when I get a chance) and I split it with 2YO 70/30.  He's an awesome eater - not many (almost) 2-year-olds would eat a stuffed pepper.  Snack was a Cutie.  Dinner was a steak sandwich - lots of mushrooms and yummy zucchini.  Then I had a cup of ice cream (shame)... with peanut butter (double shame...)

They say it takes 30 days to make a habit.  I need some more time with my own routine, groceries, and kitchen.  I know I can get the willpower and motivation - I've done it before - I'm just struggling right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!