Monday, March 25, 2013

Hungry...



Today started off about the same as usual.  We had egg beaters and half an orange for breakfast.  I was making up some breakfast sandwiches for Hubby and ended up having to make one less because 2YO wanted more eggs!



Have I mentioned what a big eater he is for 20 months?  It's unbelievable.  I guess that's why this is so easy for me to stick with.  He eats pretty good-sized meals and I try to serve plenty of fruits and veggies when he's still hungry.  His activity level is what I'm trying to match!

After breakfast 2YO and I ran around the house and ended up playing a game of hide-and-seek.  After a few successful rounds here's what happened...  He covers his eyes and starts counting, "nine, ten, nine, ten..."  I wait... After almost three minutes, I find him under the table ripping up pieces of paper and he looks up and says, "mess" as proud as can be!  Then he asks for, "more hide."  What a stinker!

I went out and did some shopping and ran some other errands.  By the time I was finished it was after 3:00 and I still had things to do around the house.  After I was finished, I loaded the kids up in the stroller and took a half hour walk.  I completely missed lunch today!

Fortunately, when Grandma came over to watch the kids, she brought some amazing jambalaya.  At least I had a great dinner to make up for it.  Unfortunately, she brought brownies too - and I am unapologetically caving to one right now... Mmm...

Not the greatest text-book healthy day, but I was a busy Momma and that's the way it goes sometimes!  My goal for tomorrow is to bump up the water intake again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!