Friday, March 15, 2013

Busy day!

Today was a busy day!  I felt like I managed to stay on track. However, MyFitnessPal said that I exceeded my 1200 cal goal by 94...  Oh well.

All we had time for was a quick bowl of cereal this morning before taking the little one to the doctor. I had all sorts of errands to run so I dropped the kids off at my parents and 2YO was fed by Grandma and I had a quick snack of smoked trout and crackers with Grandpa.  I also had some quick pieces of licorice to hide the fish breath.

After lots of running and productivity, I picked up the kids and headed home.  Hubby came home early with cheese curds in hand.  They looked so good I decided to snack a little.  I made sure to read the package:  110 cals for 1 oz.

 So here's the picture of my measly snack. See the water? I'm happy to say I filled that 32 oz bad boy 4 times today!


Dinner is probably where I passed my calorie limit.  It was delicious, though!  We used our leftover broccoli and noodles from last night and added a yummy piece of talapia with a small drizzle of some yummy lemon sauce.  I do have to mention that 2YO loved the fish and I had to share more of my pictured portion with him!  He wanted a treat when he was done so I had 1/2 c. of applesauce with him.


Well... I apparently surpassed my allotted calories, but it still felt like a good day.  I did manage to fulfill my goal of more water, so I'm happy with that.  I'm also happy with the 6lb weight loss - that's enough to keep me motivated for another week for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!