Thursday, March 14, 2013

So far so good



Started today with some oatmeal again.  Did some running around in the morning and returned for a yummy lunch of soup, crackers, and oranges.  It's amazing how satisfying a meal cal feel when it looks nice, fills a small plate, and is well rounded and nutritious!  I really should get the recipe for this soup and post it because it is so healthy, filling, and yummy!  This is also coming from someone that is not a huge soup fan in general.

We managed to fit in a small snack of a couple carrot sticks around 3:30 and spent some time playing.  The little one wanted to be held, so 2YO got Mickey and we ran around the house with them.  We held them in the air and tip toed, held them low and walked like an elephant, hugged them close and hopped, pulsed them up and down as we ran and in and out as we side-stepped.  It was pretty fun, kept the little one entertained, and 2YO followed my instructions and had fun.


Dinner was one of my favorite dishes I used to make when I was on WW.  We had 2oz of noodles (possibly a bit more after all was said and done but no more than 3), lots of broccoli, tossed in olive oil with a little garlic salt and pepper, and 1 Asiago Chicken Sausage.  Mmmm!  It's so filling because you can eat a whole sausage for only 2 or 3  WW pts.  and the broccoli really fills it up and makes the noodles go a long way. Yum!



My goal for tomorrow is to up my water consumption.  I've always been a big water drinker and I'm slacking lately, so I want to bump that up.

So, everything seems to be pretty easy and it definitely doesn't feel like a "diet."  I'm so happy with the way week 1 has gone!  What an easy way to make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!