Sunday, March 17, 2013

Last minute plans!

Shortly after our leisurely breakfast of green eggs and toast with green butter, I decided that the kids and I would head up to the cabin for the week. Any of you mommas know how difficult it is to get 2 young kids packed, and I was about to do it in a few hours!

After I got all the clothes, burp clothes, pjs, toys, diaper bag, bottles, my pump, formula, blankets, etc... 2YO and I snuck in a little lunch from the leftovers from last night. I had the chicken tacos from Ruby Tuesday and they were so stuffed I took 1/2 the filling out of each and made a third taco. 2YO wasn't a huge fan, although he likes everything in them, but y'know how kids are... I ate the other small one and 1/2 of the third, while Hubby finished that 1/2 and 2YO's leftovers.

I then finished getting everything ready and prepared 5 school lunches in 15 minutes - no big deal. ;) Packed up the car and fed the baby and we're on our way.

I'm interested to see how I'll stick to the plan now that we'll be at the cabin with the grandparents (especially since Grandma is a bad influence and a great cook).

Wish me luck!

*update from the cabin with no Internet access*

This will be short because I'm standing outside the cabin next door in boots and pjs to send this!

Dinner: taco salad - yum! So far so good! Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!