Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Still truckin'

Pretty successful day.

Breakfast was delish but not as filling as the oatmeal. I've started making little breakfast muffins because it's easy to make a big batch and freeze them. These have a quarter of a slice of wheat bread, egg beaters, bacon pieces, green onions, and a bit of cheese on top. Mmmm... We also had 1/2 a banana.


Playing with the little ones was pretty low key, but we did head outside after our yummy soup and side of grapes lunch.


After we came in from outside the little one fell asleep and I got to spend some time playing with 2YO. We ran around, got in the tent, and I got my upper body workout throwing him in the air! We also grabbed a quick snack of "Ants on a Log" which I really should have snapped a picture of, because how cute are those?

I broke the rules for dinner because it was another leftover night and I didn't eat the same as 2YO. I got creative using some homemade black bean corn salsa and avocado in a tortilla. I actually just realized this moment that I forgot the rice that really makes it a burrito wannabe! Oh well, that's what happens when you're trying to fix and eat a meal with a screaming 4-month-old. I guess it ended up even healthier than intended! :). Anyway, they were yummy!




So, I guess things are going well. I do think I need to bump up the activity level a bit. I'm ready for this snow to melt (coming from a snow and snowmobile lover!) and Spring to come! Hurry up already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!