Sunday, July 14, 2013

Weekly Goals: back to business!

Alright guys...  I was so excited about my loss last month and my Fourth of July break.

Well, that was, what, TEN days ago!  And I'm still on the break!?!

Not cool.

It's time to get back to business.  I proved to myself I could stick to it for a month and I am determined to do it again.  I am further determined to not take a week and a half to gain back almost four pounds!

I failed at my goals last week.

This week will be different.


Operation Skinny Jeans

Goals:

  1. Plan, plan, plan!  I started a meal plan with the items already in the fridge and need to get to shopping so I can have meals planned.
  2. Track.  When I eat right it is easy to track, so I will get back to that easily.
  3. Exercise!  I downloaded  MapMyRun, so I should make use of that and I finally figured out my FitBit, so I'm going to make a real effort to remember to wear it and get all my steps in.
That's it!  And isn't that what this whole process comes down to?  I guess my one goal for the week is get it right!




5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love my FitBit - you'll definitely see results once you start using it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep forgetting to wear it and I had no idea how often I change my pants until I had to find it!

      Delete
  2. Meal planning is huge, as well as tracking, and you add exercise, you are going to see amazing results. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a fitbit flex and I LOVE IT! One of my goals each week is to get all my steps in. I really notice a huge difference in the weeks I do and the weeks I don't.

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! It's taking so e getting used to but once I remember to wear it each day I'm sure I'll love it too.

      Delete

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!