Sunday, July 7, 2013

Weekly Goals after a freebie holiday weekend

Whew! I have really let myself go a little too far off track this week!  I'm blaming the holiday weekend, but since it started on Wednesday, it has been more like an off week.

Why am I not more ashamed of this???

I was celebrating a 15 POUND MONTHLY LOSS!!!

I'm so excited that I stuck with it for a full month and ended up with such a great loss.  I finally found a great way to motivate my super cheap-o self!

I entered 2 DietBets and ended up netting nearly $30 for losing those 15 pounds!  Bonus!

One of my goals for this week is to roll my winnings into another couple of DietBets.  I even created my own game if anyone wants to join me!  Here's the game http://diet.bt/16Yi4wP and the bet is only $15!  You won't be sorry and I can be your personal cheerleader.  :)

My other goals are to meal plan and stay on track, get in some more walks/runs, and get back to tracking everything on MyFitnessPal (during my month of DietBets I tracked every day!).


What are your goals for the week?

If you join me in my DietBet, let me know!  I will absolutely cheer you on!



Operation Skinny Jeans



And, just in case I haven't raved enough about my time away at the cabin here's 2YO enjoying "playing in the dirt."



10 comments:

  1. I'm sure you have posted about this before (if so throw me a link haha), but I was wondering what your personal experience has been with diet bet. I saw one that was lose 4% in 4 weeks and you split the pot. Are all diet bets different?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished my first two (at the same time because if I'm going to lose I might as well win as many as I can). I was super nervous to start it and tried to figure out every way I could that it could be a scam. I have realized that if everyone would win, you could still lose money because they take something like 15%, but I don't think that happens too often.

      It was a really good motivator for me and I'm going to keep going with it for a couple more months. I didn't win as much as I had hoped, but the most important thing was that I lost weight. I mean, you can't get much better than accomplishing your goals AND making $28 in a month. You can enter up to five, so I think I'll enter quite a few more next time.

      Kristin

      Delete
  2. good for you on the diet bets!! and for losing 15 pounds. That is awesome! I have never done a diet bet.

    I hope you had a great weekend. good luck on your goals this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should join my DietBet - I set it at $15 so people who are new to it could feel more comfortable trying it out.

      Delete
  3. WOW amazing job on that 15lbs a month!!! You're a Rockstar!! Dietbet sounds like such an awesome way to stay motivated, keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelsey! I have been so motivated by making sure I don't lose that money!

      Delete
  4. 15 pounds in a month is amazing!! Also making $30 because of it is even more amazing!! Planning is half the battle!! I can't wait to see where this month takes you! Did you know your e mail isn't linked to your account making you a no reply blogger? Just thought I would give you a heads up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! I've been meaning to change that for a while and finally did. Thanks for the reminder!

      Delete
  5. GREAT JOB on your loss! That is so awesome! You rock!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!