Saturday, August 3, 2013

Weigh-in, nighttime snacking, and one active lady



Weigh-in day yesterday. I'm down one pound...

Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy to see the scale to down, but I was hoping for more... I have been bumping up my exercise and staying under my calories. It seems like I've been doing things right.

I haven't been doing my best, though.

I have been staying under my calories, but I've sunk back into my nighttime snacking problem. I've been wasting all my hard work after 10pm. Yuck!

I need to get back to brushing my teeth with the kiddo and writing about my awesome day, instead of eating!




Even though I was a little bummed about the scale, I had an amazing day yesterday activity-wise.

While the kiddos were napping, I watched a little Extreme Weight Loss for motivation and got a pretty great workout in. I did abs, grabbed the hula hoop for a bit (I can do it again!), and did my 300s.



2YO woke up while I was doing my 300s and wanted to get in on the action.

He did some wall push-ups...



Some squats...



And some jumping jacks, but I couldn't get a good picture of that for anything!


When the little lady woke up we went for a walk/run a little over a mile to the park. We played around at the park and walked back. I actually managed to get in over 10,000 steps! I always struggle with that.

When we got home we spent the rest of the afternoon outside playing, and didn't come in until dinner.

Yummy Fajita Pasta! I would have taken a nice picture of my bowl, but Hubby was late and I spent dinner time frantically cutting up food and keeping up with my kiddos with the big appetites. Guess it was a hit!



We spent most of the day outside today too. If I can get those nighttime snacking cravings back under control, I should be good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!