Saturday, August 10, 2013

Friday weigh-in - what a roller coaster ride of weigh-ins!

Ho-ly Cow! These past 4 weeks have been crazy!

I lost 8lbs in the first week, gained one in the second week, back down a pound and a half, and now... Down 6.6 pounds!!! I'd say I've ben pretty consistent with eating and exercise, too.

That's nuts! I'm going to take some time to review MyFitnessPal and see what was going on. If I can recognize any patterns, I might be able to figure out the patterns. Although, I think I'll probably just find that this weight loss thing is strange... I'm not quite knowledgable enough about nutrition and fitness to figure out what is happening.

I'm in Jess' Skinny Jean Fit Camp, where I get exercise advice and a lot of support. I may have to reach our to the trainer and nutritionist to check out my food and activity and give me some advice. That makes me nervous, because I know I wasn't picture-perfect. I had days where I was way under my calories, days where I filled those extra cals with junk, and days where I just struggled. It scares me a bit to ask them to give it to me straight.

"Oh well. Get over it, that's why you joined." Right?


Bah! Enough with that - I lost SIX AND A HALF POUNDS this week! Happy Dance!

The good news is this puts me way ahead for my DietBets. I thought I'be cutting it close this time, but I was at my goal before this six pounds! At least I have a little wiggle room, and I almost lost as much as my last round of bets - 15 pounds. Happy!

Have a good weekend all!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on this weeks weight loss! It's so frustrating that weight loss is not linear, it would make it so much easier if it was :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to chart my weigh ins, it helped even when my weight fluctuated to see that steady downward trend. :) You have done good!

    Sarah
    mamasgotittogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss! I find that mine fluctuates a lot at times too for no clear reason. For me I think a lot of it is stress. My body holds on to calories when I am stressed which stresses me out even more!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!