Saturday, June 1, 2019

First day of summer vacation

School's out for summer!

The kids are now home full-time. Summer is here. This Momma is looking forward to it and going crazy all at the same time.

I need to get a plan in place... A chore chart, some sort of schedule, a plan for getting outside and active each day, meal plan, reward chart, and a calendar of the kiddos activities.

Oh boy!

I know we'll get by without these things, but it sure would make life a little easier.

So, that's my plan today!

Little Guy has his birthday party on Sunday and we went and saw an amazing acrobat show last night, so today is all I have.

Anyone have some great ideas for summer vacation tools to get us through without losing our minds?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and, don't worry, there are no words to squint at and verify on this blog!! :) So, have at it!